Powered by Blogger.

The Journey of building our forever home

The Journey of building our forever home

Kitchen Appliances


Went appliance shopping today and fell in love with this gorgeous ILVE oven in bright white. I think it will look beautiful and be a stand out piece in our new kitchen. It is just on hold so I can change it to the stainless steel but I do love the white.  We also chose a concealed one metre rangehood and dishwasher in stainless steel - easy shopping!

This oven is the same one we have chosen - image Verandah House
Our kitchen layout is based on this stunning kitchen that I first saw in Belle Magazine. The bench will be white but more of an island bench with seating ( although I do love the timber for contrast so I am undecided at this stage!)  So far have decided on having a similar splashback, concealed rangehood above oven, glass cabinets, similar handles and I adore those lights - beautiful! Will wait and see how ours evolves over the coming months





1 comment

  1. Gorgeous oven! I went through the Verandah House home on Saturday that is featured in your photo above. It's one of the most beautiful homes I've ever laid eyes on! And the oven/kitchen is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete