Powered by Blogger.

The Journey of building our forever home

The Journey of building our forever home

Artwork | Dream House

Last night I came across this gorgeous image from Karen Rosenlund and knew it had to be ours. She has just released a gorgeous range of art prints on her website which you can view here http://www.kararosenlund.com/shop/

I have been searching for years for the perfect piece of art for my hubby and as soon as I saw this I knew it would be a perfect match for our new house. As a photographer myself who always encourages my own clients to order big I took my own advice and ordered this in a 20 x 30 inch print - will be stunning when framed!

 It was supposed to be a birthday /housewarning present but I am hopeless at keeping a secret and he wormed it out of me ( I have a terrible poker face!)

House is currently moving along quite nicely  - should be plastered over the next few weeks. I met with our kitchen designer on site this afternoon and he informs me that the kitchen should be fitted in around 4-5 weeks time - so exciting!




No comments